Saturday, November 16, 2013

Thumbs Up Diner-November 2012


thumbsupdiner.com

My sister visited me for a weekend in November. I shared with her the adventures I had looking for places to eat brunch. We went back to Decatur as I knew she would enjoy walking around the area and browsing through the boutiques. We picked Thumbs Up diner as it was listed in the Atlanta guide book she gifted to me upon my move. We chose to sit outside which resulted in a longer wait time. Once again I ordered french toast, eggs, potatoes, sausage and coffee. Alcohol is not served at this establishment. I enjoyed the experience as I was with my sister. I don't think I will trust suggestions from guidebooks again. Diners are not for everyone. The food was bland and needed hot sauce-including the french toast. For the 2 of us the bill was about $20. This place only accepts cash. I don't understand why the lines are long. It must be the pink sign and the quirky diner interior!

No comments:

Post a Comment