Saturday, November 16, 2013

La Tavola-November 2013




www.latavolatrattoria.com

I found the Virgina-Highlands neighborhood! I parked on the street and asked a resident if my car would get towed. She smiled and shook her head. I hesitated attempting brunch at another Italian restaurant; however, my stomach was growling. I almost walked out after stepping in. It was cramped and crowded. The smell of espresso picked me up and the little white guy on my shoulder told me to give it a shot! I asked what seating was available and the host recommended I sit outside. Outside-woo hoo! I was given a corner seat to creep on all of the guests. I ordered the usual and was delighted that a side of scrambled eggs was available. I enjoyed the food and the service! As it started to rain I decided to take it easy and I ordered a vodka, lemon, basil cocktail. I asked the server about the establishment and was informed it was a fifth group restaurant.www.fifthgroup.com If you are wondering about the quality of the food-check out the perfect froth on the cappuccino!

No comments:

Post a Comment