Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Flying Biscuit-December 2012

www.flyingbiscuit.com

I had visited the Flying Biscuit bakery located in the Candler Park Neighborhood next to the restaurant numerous times. I requested a seat with a view and was placed at a table angled at the front door. It was obvious I was watching everyone who came in, but I had no shame. I ordered the usual spread. The $5 mimosa in a beer glass was a nice surprise! The meal was not impressive. The apple cranberry butter and biscuit were my favorite part of the meal. Most of the menu can be ordered next door at the bakery.  I have also been to the other location on Peachtree St. I would suggest anyone new to the area check out the Flying Biscuit at least once. If you are visiting-just get a biscuit from the bakery. I spent about $15 before tip for everything. Good food for a great value! Side note-the cappuccino was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment