I went to Radial Cafe near the Candler Park neighborhood as a result of a suggestion from my friend Rachel. Once again I ordered the challah french toast, a mimosa and a cappuccino. Radial Cafe supports local farms. The food was fresh! The service was excellent which really enhanced the experience. I asked to sit outside as a party of one and I was greeted with an "Absolutely!" The location is on the opposite side of the street from the train tracks; yet, the ambiance was calm and peaceful. I fed french toast crumbs to a few happy birds! With tip the price was under $20. After I left I wandered the charming Candler Park neighborhood. It was a lovely Sunday afternoon!
Saturday, November 16, 2013
Radial Cafe-October 2012
I went to Radial Cafe near the Candler Park neighborhood as a result of a suggestion from my friend Rachel. Once again I ordered the challah french toast, a mimosa and a cappuccino. Radial Cafe supports local farms. The food was fresh! The service was excellent which really enhanced the experience. I asked to sit outside as a party of one and I was greeted with an "Absolutely!" The location is on the opposite side of the street from the train tracks; yet, the ambiance was calm and peaceful. I fed french toast crumbs to a few happy birds! With tip the price was under $20. After I left I wandered the charming Candler Park neighborhood. It was a lovely Sunday afternoon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment