I made an attempt to go to the Virgina-Highlands and ended up on Peachtree St. As a result I sat in church traffic for 30 minutes. On the way home I saw a Home Depot. I needed a chair for my patio. While pulling in I saw a sign for Sunday brunch outside of Il Bacio. I needed a mimosa after driving. I wanted the usual, but "chef" wouldn't make a side of scrambled eggs. Apparently "chef" dosen't want to create anything that isn't fancy. Props to "chef"-the french toast looked awesome! Overall the experience was mediocre. The reviews I read online mentioned pizza. I suppose Italians aren't known for their brunch. The spread was about $20 before tip.
Saturday, November 16, 2013
Il Bacio Pizzeria and Trattoria-November 2012
I made an attempt to go to the Virgina-Highlands and ended up on Peachtree St. As a result I sat in church traffic for 30 minutes. On the way home I saw a Home Depot. I needed a chair for my patio. While pulling in I saw a sign for Sunday brunch outside of Il Bacio. I needed a mimosa after driving. I wanted the usual, but "chef" wouldn't make a side of scrambled eggs. Apparently "chef" dosen't want to create anything that isn't fancy. Props to "chef"-the french toast looked awesome! Overall the experience was mediocre. The reviews I read online mentioned pizza. I suppose Italians aren't known for their brunch. The spread was about $20 before tip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment